Are you sick of chronic Urinary Tract Infections? Yeah so was I! I was getting UTI’s every other month even if I was following all tips and tricks on the internet about preventing them. It was time I tried VitaPost’s Urinary Tract Support! So, today I will uncover my experience with this product and discuss how this is the best product to keep my UTI’s at bay. So Let’s Get This Review Underway.
Name: Urinary Tract Support by VitaPost
Best Monthly Price: $34.99
Cheapest Place to Buy: urinarytractsupport.net
Rating: 9.5 out of 10 – My highest rated product
Worth Buying: Definitely – Best results that I ever had!
I recommend it because it doesn’t only reduced my UTI’s but it also:
- Helps maintain my Urinary Tract health
- Noticeable difference in washroom visit
- Im not so worried about intimate connections with my partner.
So at this point – I don’t think there’s any urinary tract support supplement.
- 1 What I Like About It
- 2 Urinary Tract Support Overview and How it works
- 3 Is a Prescription Required for VitaPost Urinary Tract Support?
- 4 How To Take Urinary Tract Support?
- 5 Side Effects of taking Urinary Tract Support
- 6 My Results with Urinary Tract Support by VitaPost
- 7 My Conclusion – Is Urinary Tract Support Worth Buying?
What I Like About It
- Great Ingredients
- Easy to Swallow Vegetarian Pill
- Incredible Results (Haven’t had a UTI since this product)
- Really affordable
Urinary Tract Support Overview and How it works
- ADVANCED SUPPORT: VitaPost Urinary Tract Support features three high-tech ingredients: Pacran, DE111 and PreforPro. Each has proven benefits for the support of urinary tract health or support of the immune system.
- CRANBERRY BENEFITS: Pacran is a patent-protected, concentrated whole-cranberry extract that provides standardized A-type proanthocyanidins (A-PACs). A-PACs have been shown to help maintain urinary tract health by interfering with the adhesion of bacteria to the urinary tract wall.
- PREBIOTICS & PROBIOTICS: DE111 is a high-quality probiotic strain that supports the immune system and digestive health. PreforPro is a uniquely active prebiotic that uses four strains of ‘bacteriophage’ to help destroy certain kinds of pathogenic bacteria, including E. coli.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: This great formula was developed and made in the USA, in an FDA registered, GMP certified facility from domestic and imported ingredients.
Is a Prescription Required for VitaPost Urinary Tract Support?
Short answer is No.
While Urinary Tract Support may sound and look like a Pharmaceutical medicine, the reality is that the ingredients are 100% natural.
You do not need a prescription from your Doctor to buy Urinary Tract Support online and you will have no problems with the shipping process no matter where you are in the world.
How To Take Urinary Tract Support?
It’s super simple and a lot less complicated compared to many other Urinary Tract supplements.
One bottle contains 60 capsules which equates to a dosage of roughy 2 capsules per day. My routine is to take one in the morning after breakfast and one in the evening after my last meal.
I would recommend taking it on a full stomach since I have heard of people experiencing minor side effects like headaches and dizziness when taking it on an empty stomach.
Another great thing is that Urinary Tract Support works for both Men and Women, the ingredients are not gender specific and neither is the recommended dosage.
Side Effects of taking Urinary Tract Support
I personally did not experience any side effects over the past year of using Urinary Tract Support by VitaPost. All of the ingredients are natural.
If you are under 18 or pregnant, it is not advised to take. You should consult your medical professional if you experience any issues and discontinue use immediately. I am not a medical professional. This is my review only.
My Results with Urinary Tract Support by VitaPost
Let’s start with my background and how I found Urinary Tract Support by VitaPost.
I’ve been suffering from chronic bladder infections for the past four years and can literally say I tried everything on the market with little success.
It was getting so bad it affected my relationships with my partner and my overall health.
While traveling in Thailand, I got a silent Bladder Infection. I felt something was off as once a week it would hurt when I would pee. I went to the Hospital to see if everything was okay and the Doctor immediately diagnosed me with Acute Pyelonephritis. I had to go on IV for 3 days. I felt so overwhelmed that it got to that point. After a month of it being cleared, I travelled to Chiang Mai the Northern Region of Thailand. Upon arrival, the burning sensation came back. I knew that I needed a better way to treat and prevent my UTI’s. My body was becoming addicted to the Antibiotics.
After thorough research and several podcasts later, I started using Urinary Tract Support by VitaPost. This was just over a year ago now. I haven’t had a bladder infection this past year and could be more thrilled about the results.
Only after 3 weeks of taking one pill with breakfast and one pill with dinner I notice the following:
- My urine had less odour
- No painful urination
- Less trips to the bathroom
- No cloudy appearance
- Best of all no UTI’s!
My Conclusion – Is Urinary Tract Support Worth Buying?
Absolutely without a doubt it is worth it!
It changed my life and I can tell you my partner would also agree that he is satisfied with the results.
Its the only supplement that worked for me. I tried several products that were triple the price and never got nearly the results Urinary Tract Support by VitaPost gave me.
As someone who travels a lot this has been a game changer for me. I no longer stress about my health and the expensive medical bills while in foreign countries. It has given me a peace of mind like no other product I have tried and the anxiety towards chronic Urinary Tract Infections have subsided. I have never felt healthier since. This product will hands down always be part of my must-haves while travelling.
Thankfully, VitaPost gave me a discount code to share with you. With a 30 day refund policy and a 5% discount code there is no reason not to try it.
Let me know about your results in the comment section below if you decide to try it!